When you visit our website, certain personal information is collected, used and shared by us "Makeover Professional".
Personal Information that we collect
We use certain cookies, permissions and other trackers in our website, which automatically collects certain data and information from the device that you are using like IP Address, Time-zone and device information. To provide our customers with a better shopping experience we gather information about the individual pages that you might visit on our website, the keywords that you entre to search a particular product and also how you experience and interact with the website. This is termed as Automatically-collected information.
We use the following technologies to collect this information
- Cookies it refers to a small bit of information that travels from a browser to a web server. Certain specific cookies are used to identify specific users and improve your web browsing experience. These cookies are used for remembering things like:
- Your user ID on the log on page
- Your region or country
- Your preferred language
- Accessibility options like large font or high contrast pages
- Log-files it is a computer-generated data file that contains information about usage patterns, activities, and operations within an operating system, application, server or another device
- Web beacons it is technique that is used to track who is visiting a website and how a user interacts with a website.
Apart from the User Information that is collected, when a customer tries to make a purchase through the site, we gather some additional information like your name, payment method, email address, phone number, billing address and shipping address.
Why we collect this information:
We use all this data to help us screen and protect from potential risk and fraud (IP Address) and in general to optimize our site and check weather our marketing campaigns are able to generate fruitful results.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to other parties:
We may disclose your Personal Data to others where it is lawful to do so including where we or they
- Have asked you for your consent to share it, and you have agreed
- Improve your online experience for using our product
- For google analytics you can read more about it here https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- We use Shopify to power our online store, you may read about it more here https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
- Have a legitimate business reason to do so
To provide our customers with the right product suggestion and for targeted marketing communications we use Behavioral Advertising for the same, which may work in the customer’s interest.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Once you make a purchase through our website, we save certain information for our record keeping unless and until you ask us to delete this information
Our website is directed to be used by adults only. If you are not an adult, while you may look at our site, you should not make a purchase, register, or submit Personal Data to us.
For any more information regarding how we function or in case of any complaint please write to us at email@example.com